Monday, June 18, 2012

Planks, new workouts & an awesome new playlist!

Planks are getting easier and easier for me! I change it up to make it harder.  I add leg raises or use dumbbells for alternate rows.  Side planks are pretty tough, but try doing it for 10 seconds for each side.  You can also dip your hip 15x on each side.  I like to challenge myself.  :)
I found this cool workout on Pinterest:
In the morning:
50 crunches
30 squats
10 pushups
30 leg lifts
30 second wall sits

Midday:
30 leg lifts
5 min jump rope
50 crunches
30 second wall sits
100 jumping jacks

In the evening:
100 jumping jacks
50 crunches
30 second wall sits
30 squats 50 leg lifts

New playlist!
Dutty Love- Don Omar
Energia- Alexis & Fido
In My Trunk- Dev (obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Baby Got Back- Sir Mix a lot
Maroon 5- Payphone
Work Hard, Play Hard- Wiz
Titanium- David Guetta feat. Sia
Bailando Por El Mundo- Juan Magan
Pop it- YG
Thow dat D- Akon
Drippin'- Kid Ink
Beatdown- Steve Aoki





1 comment:

  1. Great post Jenie. Love and hate with planks. Hehe

    ReplyDelete