Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Favorite Finds at Trader Joe's, Mother's Market, and Sprouts

I visit all 3 markets every week, each place has something to offer. Here's a list of my favorite finds from each market!


  • Red Pozole from the hot bar.   They have soy substitute for chicken, the texture & taste is pretty much the same.  Sometimes, I'll just come in for just a bowl of red pozole.  Try it and you'll be amazed.  I love it.
  • Salad Bar- Fresh greens with loads of veggies to choose from
  • Hot Bar- They switch up the menu daily with vegan options
  • Voskos Greek Yogurt.  It's my favorite brand of Greek yogurt.  Try the strawberry and vanilla bean with honey flavors; it's super rich and creamy.  I love adding fresh fruits on top of it!



  • Juice Bar. I used to get juices from here, but now I can do it at home. My favorite drink is the super cleansing cocktail.
  • Vitamins- Mother's has the biggest variety of vitamins
  • Rare produce

  • Fresh baked muffins that are so addicting. 
  • Irish Soda Bread- This is a must try.  It feels hard as the rock, but the bread itself is so soft and chewy.
  • Sandwiches made to order
  • GT's Kombucha
  • Tabouleh
  • The Bee's Knees peanut butter
  • Italian Wedding soup
  • lemons are super cheap
  • Sprout's String cheese
  • Herbs and Spices - buy little amounts of it, instead of buy the whole bottle.
  • B12 injections
  • Essential Oils
  • Teas- so many different brands & varieties.

  • Speculoos Cookie Butter
  • Steel Cut Oatmeal that you nuke
  • Organic Fair Trade Wake Up Blend Coffee
  • Soy Creamer
  • Chicken Tikka Masala
  • TJ whole wheat bread
  • Free samples and coffee
  • Chicken Salad with Couscous
  • Cara Cara Oranges (Grapefruit + Orange)
  • Hommus
What are some of your favorites?

2 comments: