Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara Review

I just bought Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara and this is how it comes out of the packaging. 
 The bristles are plastic and have different lengths, textures, and thickness. 
It says on the box that each section has a specific job: define, build, and curl.
The left has 2 coats of the mascara, and the right are bare lashes.
When applying mascara, I never wear it alone, a mascara primer is needed.  I got this Lancome sample from Sephora, and I'm planning to buy the full size! It's one of the best!
 
 The left has 2 coats of mascara, and the right has a coat of the mascara primer and 2 coats of mascara.  See the difference? The right has more volume and it's super long.  I give this mascara a 4 out of a 5!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great mascara, really elongates your lashes! New follower here. :-) You have a great blog, I'd love for you to join in on my weekly beauty Linky party "Makeup Monday"!

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! Which blog has your Makeup Monday?

      Delete