Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl



Congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens!!! I have a lot of favorite teams such as: Broncos, Ravens, Vikings, Steelers, and The Jets.  I still don't have a set team like my Dodgers & Lakers.  So I was thrilled that the Ravens were in the super bowl instead of The Patriots.  Ray Lewis and Joe Flacco did an amazing job!  I also enjoyed watching Michael Crabtree, because I used to watch him play for Texas Tech.  This Super Bowl was so intense and stressful, but I had a blast watching it! I'm so glad that the 49ers didn't win!!  SF can't win both the World Series and Superbowl.  HELL NO! :) Just want to thank Ray Lewis for all that he has done for Baltimore!

Anyways, here's my look of the day:

Brandy Melville LA cut off tank, F21 leggings, and Air Jordan Retro 11 Bred. 

For the face, I kept a very minimal eye makeup and with a mauve lip.


Clock wise: NYX Bohemian Chic palette, ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer in Antigua, Loreal Magic Lumi Primer, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage cheese, Loreal Colour Riche in Spicy Mauve, Palladio rice powder in warm beige, Milani Eye Tech Extreme in Blackest Black, and Loreal Voluminous Original in Blackest Black.

How to achieve this look & the uses of each item:
1. After applying facial lotion, use a small amount of the Magic Lumi on to your under eyes, cheekbones, and bridge of your nose to illuminate your features.
2. Set the highlighter with the loose foundation powder.
3. Using the NYX palette, I chose medium brown and applied it to my crease.  I blended it out with a darker brown on to the outer V.  These colors are all matte and easily blendable.  For the brow bone I picked up the off white color located on the top left corner.  You can also use this palette to contour your nose with the light taupe color.  Use the NYX jumbo eye pencil in the inner corner of your eyes.
4. Using a light brown in the palette, I lightly filled in my brows.
5. Line your eyes using Milani Eye Tech Extreme, and wing it out.  If you have round eyes like me, try only lining the outer third of the eye to achieve the best cat eye.
6. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of the Voluminous mascara.
7. Apply ELF bronzer on the hollows of your cheeks.  I love this bronzer because it stays put all day.
8. Lastly, put on the Spicy Mauve lipstick and you're all done.


My fiance got me the NYX palette at Urban Outfitters, and he also got me 4 nail polishes that I'm obsessed with!




I already tried on the grey polish, and it's really thick, and chip resistant for a little over a week.  The colors are great and I highly recommend them!

2 comments:

  1. Luv the Ravens! You're adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks doll! just peeped at your blog. It's fabulous! gonna follow~

    ReplyDelete